Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Hidden fields are used to add information to a lead that you don't want to appear in the Event form itself, such as data points that aid administration processes. A common example of using hidden fields is to assign a Campaign ID to each lead, which can then be sent into an integrated Marketing Automation or CRM system.
Adding a hidden field to an Event form
2. Add a Text field.
3. Input the required values and click More options.
4. Tick the Keep this field hidden from view in the form box. Notice how the words (Hidden question) are displayed next to the question title in the Event form.
6. Click Done in the field options modal and complete the Event form setup. Click Save & Finish.
The hidden question field has been added to your Event form.
Example: adding a Campaign ID to leads.
1. Add a Text field to the Event form.
2. Click More options.
3. Add your Campaign ID as a default answer (don't tick the This is an example answer box).
4. Tick the Keep this field hidden from view in the form box.
5. Click Done and finish the Event form setup.