Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Learn how to download and access the Event Lead Management mobile app to enable lead collection at events.
In this article
Downloading the mobile app
To download the Integrate Events mobile app, you'll need:
- an iOS or Android device that is updated to the most recent software updates.
- a good wifi internet connection.
You'll only need to download the app once per device, it can then be updated whenever a new version is available.
iOS (Apple) devices
| Download Integrate Events mobile app from App Store.
Alternatively, you can visit the App Store on your device and search for Integrate Events.
| Download Integrate Events mobile app from Google Play.
Alternatively, you can visit Google Play on your device and search for Integrate Events.
Logging in to the mobile app
After you've downloaded the app, open it and enter your email address and password. Tap the Login button.
Your Events Manager (who has access to the dashboard) will have sent this to you via email when you were first added as a new user. If you can't find your login credentials, speak with your account admin.
Logging out of the app
If you need to log our of the app, you can do so in the Settings menu. From the main screen, tap on the menu icon and then Settings.
Then tap on Log out of [company name] and you'll see a confirmation box. Confirm logout by tapping Log out or remain logged in with Cancel.
| If you logout of the app after collecting leads, you'll lose any unsynced leads.
You will see an in-app warning to inform of this risk. Read more about syncing in Syncing your data.
Retrieving a forgotten password
1. Tap on the Forgot your password? button. Then enter your email address and tap Send reset instructions.
2. You will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled Manage your password.
If you do not receive the email, check all folders for the invitation (eg. junk).
3. Click on the link to be taken to a New Password page. Enter a password, confirm it and click the blue button.
4. Then return to the mobile app and use the email and new password to log in.