Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Users with access to the Event Lead Management dashboard can create new users. They're created in the Team section of the dashboard, where you can assign permissions and determine what level of access they have to the Event Lead Management dashboard and/or mobile app.
Creating new users
1. In the dashboard, navigate to Team > Users in the side menu. Click on the Invite A New User button.
2. Enter the new user's information and click the Invite A New User button.
The full name of the new user.
The email address of the new user.
|Phone||Optional||The phone number of the new user.|
|Role||Optional||The new user's level of profession (eg. Entry, Executive, Manager, Senior, Director, VP, CXO, Partner).|
|Department||Optional||The new user's professional department (eg. Marketing, Sales, Events, CRM, Human Resources, Agency, Other).|
Determines what level of access the new user will have to the Event Lead Management system.
3. A welcome email will be sent to the new user's email address, where they will set a password.
- The email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org and titled Manage your password.
If the email is not received, check all folders for the invitation (eg. junk).
4. The new user will click the Set a New Password button and be taken to the Event Lead Management system, where they can enter a password.
Deleting a user
1. From the list of users, click on the one to be removed from the account.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Remove App User.
3. Click Permanently Delete This User to remove them from the account.
|Deleting a user is permanent and cannot be undone.