Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Build a pre-registration form so that people can sign up to attend an event with their name and email address. When someone completes the pre-registration form, they will be added to the Event list of attendees and can be checked-in via the mobile app.
In this article
Setting up a pre-registration form
|Pre-registration forms can only be set up as part of a check-in Event.|
1. Create or edit a check-in Event.
2. Switch the Setup online pre-registration toggle on (revealed when Track Attendance is enabled).
3. Define the pre-registration form settings, as described in the table below.
The available settings are:
|Set an end date for pre-registration for this event||
State a date and time when the form will stop allowing registrations. No further attendees will be able to register via the form after this date.
|Set a maximum number of pre-registrations allowed for this event||
If you have a certain number of spaces available at your Event, you can set a limit on the number of registrations. When this limit is reached the form will close and no further registrations can be made.
Customizing your success page message
You can add a custom message that is displayed when an attendee completes the pre-registration form.
1. In the Form Builder, click Settings.
2. Add your message into the Pre-registration Success Message box.
3. Click Save & Finish.
Preview the pre-registration form
1. Click Add this form to your website.
2. Choose what happens when the pre-registration form is submitted:
- Add the person to the list - the registrant will be added to the list of attendees. An attendance status can be marked separately in the mobile app when they are checked-in. This option is set as default.
- Add the person to the list and mark as arrived - the registrant will be added to the list of attendees and automatically checked-in to the Event.
Click Preview Form.
3. The pre-registration form is displayed in your browser.
For more information about customizing the pre-registration form, see Creating & Sharing Web Forms.