Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Building the Event form is an important part of preparing for event lead capture. In the Form Builder, you add and format question fields to build your Event form. This is what your field team will use when collecting lead data from the show floor via the mobile app.
|When building the lead capture form, keep in mind the field team who will be using it in a busy environment.
|It is recommended to keep the form as concise as possible - so that you capture all the necessary information, yet provide a lead capture experience that is quick and easy for the field team to use.|
This article provides an overview of the Form Builder and its functionalities when creating a new Event in the Event Lead Management system. For an overview of the whole Event setup process, see Setting up your Event.
Viewing the Form Builder
After creating a new Event and completing the general settings (see Setting up your Event), click Continue to proceed to the Form Builder.
What you can do in the Form Builder
- Customize the look and feel of the Event form.
- Set the colors of the form to match your company's official color scheme.
- Set the spacing of the question forms.
- Add a logo or branding image - as either a banner at the top of the Event form or as a full-page splash screen.
- See more in Changing the Look of your Event Form.
- Add and customize question fields.
- Re-order questions.
- Add logic to questions.
- See more in Adding Questions to your Event Form.