Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Submission Notifications send a copy of lead data to an email address whenever a new lead is created.
| You can set up multiple submission notifications on an Event.
This is useful if you would like to send notifications to different email addresses based on Event form responses.
This feature needs to be enabled for your account.
Setting up an Email Submission Notification
1. In the Event Lead Management dashboard, open an Event and click on Send emails.
2. Click on Submission Notification and Add.
3. Define the settings of the submission notification; see the following table for more information.
This table outlines the data required to set up a submission notification:
|Send an email notification to...||Add the email address where the submission notification should be sent.|
|Only send this notification when the form responses match a list of specific values.||
State whether the submission notification is triggered by a specific form response.
4. Click Save.
The Submission Notification is now set up.
Send specific responses to different people
You can add multiple submission notifications for one Event form, which is useful if you want to receive notifications based on specific form responses.
Say you need to choose between two departments on your form, such as Europe and North America. You could set up one submission notification that sends an email to email@example.com whenever Europe is selected, and another submission notification that is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org whenever North America is selected.
1. Set up the first submission notification and then click Add new.
2. Add the email address. Check Only send this notification when the form responses match a list of specific values and define the rules for the second notification. Click Save.
Receiving Submission Notifications
When you receive a submission notification email, it will be sent from Integrate Notifications email@example.com and look like the sample below. You may need to check your junk folder and add Integrate to your safe sender list to be sure you receive notification emails.