Relevant to: Event Lead Management
This Help Center article is relevant to customers using the Event Lead Management system only.
Connecting to HubSpot is the first step when setting up an integration. This feature enables you to instantly create or update leads in HubSpot using the data collected from your Event forms (via the mobile app or web forms). You can share any text-based or selection data from your Event forms.
This article outlines the steps needed to connect the Event Lead Management system with HubSpot.
This integration feature needs to be enabled for your account.
In this article
What the integration can do
- Create new contacts within HubSpot.
- Add any data to HubSpot if the email address already exists within contacts.
- Update any existing contacts in HubSpot.
What the integration cannot do
- Create or update any other kind of object.
Integration setup overview
- In the Event Lead Management dashboard (at account level) - Connect HubSpot with the Event Lead Management platform by entering the required credentials.
- In the Event Lead Management dashboard (at Event level) - Add the integration to specific Event(s) and map form fields to those in HubSpot.
| You need access to your HubSpot system (with the relevant permissions) and the Event Lead Management dashboard.
When setting up the integration, it is recommended that you are logged in to both platforms and have them open side by side.
Connecting HubSpot to the Event Lead Management system
1. In the Events dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations. Click on Add new.
2. Select the HubSpot icon and select Add.
4. ogin using your HubSpot username and password. You should then be redirected to the Events dashboard, click Authorize.
Your HubSpot account is now linked to the Event Lead Management system.
The Event Lead Management system and HubSpot are now connected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the same integration over multiple Integrate Events accounts?
You must setup an independent integration link for each separate account. A cost will apply for each additional account which needs an integration.