Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Assign tags to Events to make searching for them in the dashboard easy.
In this article
Adding tags to a new Event
Create a new event and add the relevant tags to the Event Tags section.
Tags should be memorable words that aid searching for the Event in the dashboard - it is advised to use tags that are consistent and meaningful to your marketing strategy. Commonly used tags include:
- time (eg. Q2 2021, FY21 Q2)
- location (eg. London, EMEA)
- event type (eg. tradeshow, conference)
Adding tags to multiple Events
If you want to apply tags to multiple Events at once, you can do so from the list of Events in the dashboard.
1. Select the relevant Events using the checkboxes and click Actions. From the dropdown menu, select Event Tags.
2. Type the tag that you would like to use and click Add Tag. You can also select from any suggested tags, based on those used for other Events.
3. Click Done.
Editing and removing tags
1. From the list of Events, select the relevant Event(s) using the checkbox(es) and click Actions. From the dropdown menu, select Event Tags.
2. Click the x button to remove the tag(s).
Searching using tags
Once tags have been added to Events, you can use the dashboard search function to easily locate them. Type the tag in the search bar and any associated Events will be displayed in the dropdown menu. Click to open the Event.