Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Once lead data has been collected within an Event, the form is locked to prevent further editing. This is to ensure that the format of existing data remains consistent and is exported correctly.
However, there might be times when you need to edit the Event form, even after data has been collected. This article outlines how to make changes to the form.
Editing an Event form that contains lead data
If the Event contains test data only
1. In the Events dashboard, open the Event. Click Actions and select Empty data from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on Delete all data collected in this Event to confirm the data can be deleted.
3. Click on Edit your Event and proceed to the Form Builder.
If the Event contains real lead data
If real lead data has been collected in the Event and it needs to be saved, it's recommended to duplicate the Event.
1. In the Events dashboard, select the relevant Event by clicking the checkbox. Go to Actions and select Duplicate.
2. A new Event will be created with the title Copy of yourEventName. Click on Edit your event to change the Event name and form as required.