On Tuesday 10th December, your dashboard and mobile app will be updated to reflect our new Integrate Events brand. This means they'll look a little different when you login to the service on or after this date.
Nothing is changing in terms of product functionality and you don't need to do anything (other than update your mobile app) on the 10th December to experience our new look. Here's a summary of what's happening:
In your dashboard
- The dashboard will have the same functionality as before and your existing login credentials will continue to function.
- You’ll access the dashboard from a new URL: app.integrate-events.com – and the current dashboard will automatically redirect you here.
- The changes will be rolled out automatically to all customers on Tuesday 10th December.
In your mobile app
- The Akkroo mobile app will become the Integrate Events mobile app.
- The mobile app will have the same functionality as before and your team’s existing login credentials will continue to function.
- Your event forms will remain unchanged and as per your defined visual styling.
- The Integrate Events mobile app will be available as an update in the App Store (iOS devices) and Google Play (Android devices) on Tuesday 10th December. Some devices can be set to auto-update, in which case you won’t need to do anything, but other devices will require you to confirm the update in your app store.
As always, we welcome your feedback and questions - please reach out to your Customer Success Manager who will be happy to advise.