As of Tuesday 10th December, your dashboard and mobile app has been updated to reflect our new Integrate Events brand. This means they now look a little different when you login to the service after this date. It's all part of coming together with the wider Integrate Demand Cloud product suite.
Nothing is changing in terms of product functionality and you don't need to do anything (other than update your mobile app) to experience our new look. Here's a summary of what's taken place:
In your dashboard
- The dashboard continues to have the same functionality as before and your existing login credentials should function as normal.
- Access the dashboard at: app.integrate-events.com (the old Akkroo dashboard will automatically redirect you here).
- The changes have been rolled out automatically to all customers.
In your mobile app
- The Akkroo mobile app is now the Integrate Events mobile app.
- The mobile app has the same functionality as before and your team’s existing login credentials should function as normal.
- Your event forms remain unchanged and as per your defined visual styling.
- The Integrate Events mobile app is available as an update in the App Store (iOS devices) and Google Play (Android devices). Some devices can be set to auto-update, in which case you won’t need to do anything, but other devices will require you to confirm the update in your app store.
*For the time being, you can still search for 'Akkroo' in the app stores*
As always, we welcome your feedback and questions - please reach out to your Customer Success Manager who will be happy to advise.