Relevant to: Event Lead Management
If you experience issues when adding new Salesforce or Eloqua integrations to the Event Lead Management system, you can attempt these two troubleshooting tasks:
- In the Events dashboard - Check if your integrated applications need to be re-authenticated.
- In Salesforce or Eloqua - Update the redirect URL/URI.
You will need access to Salesforce or Eloqua with the relevant admin permissions to complete these steps.
In this article
Checking if you need to re-authenticate Salesforce or Eloqua
In the Events dashboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations.
Check to see if a button underneath the integration displays Authenticate. If so, click on this and complete the authentication process.
| If this button is not displayed, your Marketing Automation or CRM system is already authenticated.
Move on to check if the URL/URI needs updating in your application.
Updating the URL/URI
Attempt the following steps if you encounter this error in the dashboard when adding a Salesforce integration to your Event Lead Management account:
1. Login to Salesforce and click on Setup.
2. On the side menu, go to Build > Create > Apps.
3. In the Connected Apps section, select the app that corresponds to the Event Lead Management system (you may need to check for the system previous name 'Akkroo').
4. Click Edit.
5. Under API (Enable OAuth Settings), change the domain of the URL(s) from https://akkroo.com to https://app.integrate-events.com.
6. Click on Save. Please note that it might take from 2 to 10 mins for the change to take effect.
Attempt the following steps if you encounter this error in the dashboard when adding an Eloqua integration to your Event Lead Management account:
The "redirect_uri" value doesn't start with the client redirect URI.
1. Login to Eloqua and click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click on the AppCloud Developer link under Platform Extensions.
3. Click on the integration used by Event Lead Management system (this may be called 'Akkroo').
4. Click on the Edit icon to the right side of the App heading.
5. Under Authentication to Eloqua, change the domain of the Callback URL(s) from https://akkroo.com to https://app.integrate-events.com in the OAuth Callback URL field.
6. Click Save.
- Connecting the Event Lead Management system to Salesforce
- Connecting the Event Lead Management system to Eloqua