If you experience issues when adding new Marketing Automation and CRM integrations to your Integrate Events account, you can attempt these two troubleshooting tasks.
1. In the Integrate Events dashboard, check if your integrated applications need to be re-authenticated.
2. Update the redirect URL/URI in your Marketing Automation and/or CRM platforms. (Please note you may need admin permissions in your applications in order to complete this).
If you need help with the steps outlined here, please speak with our Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firstly, to check if you need to re-authenticate your integrated application:
- Login to Integrate Events dashboard
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- If the button displays, ‘Authenticate’ – click on this and complete the authentication process.
- If this button is not displayed, your CRM/MA is already authenticated. Move on to check if the URL/URI needs updating in your application.
Update the URL/URI in Salesforce
If you encounter this error in the dashboard when adding a Salesforce integration to your Integrate Events account, complete the following steps:
- Login to Salesforce
- Click on Setup
3. On the sidebar panel on the left side: Go to Build -> Create -> Apps
4. In the Apps screen, under ‘Connected Apps’, select the app that corresponds to Integrate Events (note that it might reference our previous name, ‘Akkroo’)
5. Click on Edit button inside the selected Connected App
7. Click on Save to complete the change. Please note that it might take from 2 to 10 mins for the change to take effect.
If you encounter this error in the dashboard when adding an Eloqua integration to your Integrate Events account, complete the following steps:
The "redirect_uri" value doesn't start with the client redirect URI.
- Login to Eloqua
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the screen
3. Click on the ‘AppCloud Developer’ link under ‘Platform Extensions’
4. Click on the Integration used by Integrate Events (or ‘Akkroo’) for authentication
5. Click on the Edit icon (Pencil) to the right side of the App heading.
7. Click Save to complete the change