New! Drafts open beta functionality has arrived! Your invitation to be one of the first to try out this new functionality.
It can get busy on the tradeshow floor – and during particularly chaotic moments, we understand it’s not always convenient to complete all the fields in your event forms at that time. With our new ‘drafts’ functionality, your team can pause the process of lead capture when out in the field; save a draft and return to it later to finalize. This makes it easier to converse and record opportunities, in a way that’s more aligned with natural, social behaviour.
Drafts is currently available as a beta version and we’ll continue to work on expanding the offering throughout the coming months. For now, it delivers a big improvement to your team’s lead capture process whenever data is being collected manually – but it’s not quite ready for use at events where badge scanning is the primary method of data capture just yet.
If you'd like to be one of the first to try out our new drafts functionality, please reach out to your CSM.
📱Show me how! Create a draft lead in the app
- Open a new form.
- Add data to the event form. If the lead is incomplete and there are mandatory fields left blank, tap ‘Save draft’.
- The incomplete lead is saved as a draft and opens a new form.
📱Show me how! Complete a draft lead in the app
- Navigate to the ‘Drafts’ tab. The number displayed shows how many draft leads have been saved.
- See a list of drafts and find the one you’d like to complete.
- Add the information needed to complete the lead and ‘Submit’.
- This will now appear in your list of leads.
📱Show me how! Delete a draft lead in the app
- Navigate to the ‘Drafts’ tab.
- Find the draft you’d like to delete and tap on the trash can icon.
- Confirm delete (or cancel).
🖥Show me how! View and export draft leads in the dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Statistics’ tab in an event.
- See a total number of drafts that have been created in the ‘Data Captured’ section.
- Tap the button in the corner to export this data as a spreadsheet.
- See how many drafts have been created by each team member in the ‘Incomplete drafts by team member’ box.
Some important things to note
- This is currently an open beta version, so it’s not yet fully complete in terms of functionality.
- It’s great for using at smaller, non-badged events, where the primary method of data capture is through manually entering it into the form (ie not captured via badge scan). We’re working on bringing this to the full drafts feature, later this year.
- Drafts hasn’t been switched on automatically to your account. You’ll need to reach out to your CSM to request early access.