For the events where you're using the mobile app to record the attendance of customers and prospects, the check-in experience just got a whole lot faster! We've revamped the functionality to reduce the number of steps involved in the process, including a new 'Quick Check-in' button which enables you to check-in attendees from the main list view.
Adding an attended status to a record (check-in) is now more intuitive and faster than ever: search, check-in, done.
📱 Quick Check-in from a pre-loaded list
- Tap the '+' button.
- Either browse the preloaded list or use the search functionality to find an individual.
- Tap the Quick 'Check-in' button.
- The record is marked with an attended status (checked-in).
📱 Capture a new walk-in
- If a search does not return an individual, or you simply want to create a new record, tap the 'Add new' button in the top right corner.
- Proceed to the event form and complete the information - then submit the new record.
📱 Edit an existing record
- In the list view, tap on the name and/or email of a record.
- Proceed to the form, where you can edit the data fields.
- Tap 'Submit' to save any edits and check-in the individual (apply an attended status).
📱 View checked-in event attendees in the mobile app
- In the list view, tap the back button.
- In the lead list view, see those who have been marked with an attended status (checked-in).
- Tap a record to view and make any edits.
For more information about using check-in type events - including how to setup for your event in the dashboard - see Using Check-in and Setting an Attended Status.
To see what's changed, see Check-in: What’s changed?.