With our Pardot integration, you can instantly convert the details of people you collect at events into Pardot prospects. You can share any text-based or selection data from your event forms.
What the integration can do:
- Create new prospects in Pardot
- Update an existing prospect if one already exists with the same email address (if multiple prospects exist, the most recently modified is the one updated)
- Pass the data in real-time
What the integration cannot do (yet!):
- Create or update any other custom objects
How to setup your integration:
- In Integrate Events (at an account level) - connect Pardot and authorize the account
- In Integrate Events (on an event) - add the integration to specific event/s and map the form fields to those in Pardot.
To switch on this feature, speak with your Customer Success Manager or contact Support (email@example.com) for any help.
🖥 Show me how! Setup your Pardot integration
First Run: Authorize your Pardot integration on your Integrate Events account
1. In Settings, navigate to Integrations. Click 'Add new'.
2. Click on 'Pardot' and 'Add'.
3. Enter your Pardot account credentials (Username, password and API User Key*)
4. In the Integrate Events dashboard, paste the API User Key into the field. Click 'Connect'.
5. Your Pardot account is now linked to your Integrate Events account.
*To locate your Pardot API User Key
1. In Pardot, navigate to Admin -> User Management -> Users.
2. Click on the name of a user.
3. Copy the API User Key code.
Add a Pardot integration to your events and map the fields
1. In your event, after building your form, click on 'Setup integrations'.
2. Click on 'Pardot'.
3. Proceed to map your form fields to those in Pardot.
4. Click on 'Save changes'.
How fast will my contacts appear in Pardot?
Usually a few seconds after they appear in the Integrate Events dashboard.
How does this feature work when my devices are offline?
Contacts are queued to be added to Pardot as soon as the data synchronizes to the dashboard.
Can I use the same integration over multiple Integrate Events accounts?
You must set up an independent integration link for each separate Integrate Events account. A cost will apply for each additional account which needs an integration.
Can I import the data that I collected before I set up the integration on an event?
You must setup the integration prior to collecting data. Data collected before setting up the integration must be manually exported and imported using CSV or Excel.
How do I disable or remove an integration from an event?
From the Integrations screen for the event, under the Pardot row, select Remove Integration.