Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform
The User Management section enables Admins to add new users, view existing users, and manage permission levels - all in the Settings section.
The User Management function is available to those with Admin permissions.
In this article
Adding a new user (Admins)
1. Login to the Demand Acceleration Platform and navigate to Settings.
2. In the Settings section, select User Management. Click the Add User button.
3. Fill in the corresponding information for the new user and select the Role from the drop-down list (Admin or User). Select Create.
4. An email invitation will be sent to the new user. They'll need to click the link within that email to confirm and set-up their login (see steps below).
New users will become visible in the list of users only once they've accepted the email invitation.
Setting user permissions (Admins)
|New users are permitted to access all reports by default.|
Once the invite has been accepted by the new user, an Admin can adjust individual user permissions - specifically which reports the user is able to view and generate.
In the User Management tab, click on a user to see the Permissions options. Use the toggle switch to set which reports are available to the user.
Once configured, users will need to sign out and back in again for permission changes to take affect.
A user's role can be one of two: Admin or User. The roles differ according to how much access and control a user has in the Demand Acceleration Platform.
|Role type||Level of control||What the role can do|
|Admin||Has access to the User Management tab.||
|User||Does not have access to the User Management tab.||
Use the functionality on/off toggles to control what reports individual users are able to see. Giving users permissions to access specific reports means that they'll have the ability to view, create and generate the reports.
|Report type||Description of report type|
|Post Out Log *||
|For more information about report types, see Help Center article: Report Types Overview.|
* Reports containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) - How to restrict access
To maintain privacy and compliance standards, Admins can prevent exposure to Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by controlling which reports are accessible to individual users. To do so, switch-off the Leads Reports and Post Out Log Reports using the steps outlined above in Setting user permissions.
Removing users (Admins)
1. In User Management Settings, click on the user that you'd like to remove. This will open the Permissions options, where you'll find the Remove User button at the bottom. Click this.
2. This will prompt a confirmation box to appear, which asks if you'd like to remove the user. Click Yes to permanently remove them or click No to cancel the process.
Accepting new user invites and creating a login (Admins & Users)
| To access the Integrate platform, you'll need an email invite.
This will have been sent to you when your account Admin added you as a new user.
1. You should have received an email from email@example.com (if you can't find the email, be sure to check your junk folder). Click on the link in the email to accept the invite and be redirected into your browser.
2. Fill in the requested information and click Proceed to Login to confirm your user login.
You are now setup and ready to login to the Demand Acceleration Platform.
Switching between multiple accounts in the Demand Acceleration Platform (Admins & Users)
If you've been added to multiple Integrate accounts, you'll have received associated email notification/s. You won't need to setup another login - you can logout of the Demand Acceleration Platform and back in again to access the new account/s.
Your credentials will be the same and you'll be able to toggle between your accounts using the drop-down arrow in the top right-hand corner, by your username.
If you or your team are encountering issues when accessing the Demand Acceleration Platform, attempt the following:
- In your email client, check all folders for the invitation (eg. junk).
- If multiple invitations have been sent, use the link in the most recent invite.
- Chrome is the recommended browser.
- Ensure cookies are enabled.
- If using an extension such as Ghostry, ensure app.integrate.com is a trusted site.
- If a 403 error is returned, request a new invitation email be sent from your account Admin.
- If you're unable to see certain reports or areas of the platform, please consult an Admin on your account to inquire about adjusting your permission levels.
For more help, get in touch with our Support Team or your Customer Success Manager.