Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform
The User Management section is where an Admin can create new users, view existing users and manage permission levels - all in the Settings section in the Demand Acceleration Platform.
The User Management function is available to users with Admin permissions.
In this article
Adding a new user (Admins)
1. In the Demand Acceleration Platform, navigate to Settings.
2. In the Settings section, select User Management. Click the Add User button.
3. Fill in the corresponding information for the new user and select the type of role from the drop-down list (either Admin or User). Select Create.
4. An email invitation will be sent to the new user. They can then click the link within the email to confirm and set up their login (steps below).
New users will only be visible in the list of users once they have accepted the email invitation.
Setting user permissions (Admins)
Once the invite has been accepted by the new user, an Admin can adjust individual user permissions - specifically which reports the user is able to view and generate.
In the User Management tab, click on a user to see the Permissions options. Use the toggle switch to set which reports are available to the user.
Once configured, users will need to sign out and back in again for permission changes to take affect.
A user's role can be one of two: Admin or User. The roles differ according to how much access and control a user has in the Demand Acceleration Platform.
|Role type||Level of control||What the role can do|
|Admin||Has access to the User Management tab.||
|User||Does not have access to the User Management tab.||
|New users are permitted to access all reports by default.|
Use the on/off toggles to control what reports individual users are able to see. Giving users permissions to access specific reports means they will have the ability to view, create and generate the reports.
|Report type||Description of report type|
|Post Out Log *||
|For more information about report types, see Help Center article: Report Types Overview.|
* Reports containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) - How to restrict access
To maintain privacy and compliance standards, Admins can prevent exposure to Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by controlling which reports are accessible to individual users. To do so, switch off the Leads Reports and Post Out Log Reports using the steps outlined above in Setting user permissions.
Removing users (Admins)
1. In User Management Settings, click on the user that you'd like to remove. This will open the Permissions options, click the Remove User button.
2. In the confirmation popup, click Yes to permanently remove them or click No to cancel the process.
Accepting new user invites and creating a login (Admins & Users)
| To access the Integrate platform, you'll need an email invite.
This will have been sent to you when your account Admin added you as a new user.
1. You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (if you can't find the email, be sure to check your junk folder). Click on the link in the email to accept the invite and be redirected to your browser.
2. Fill in the requested information and click Proceed to Login to confirm your user login.
You are now set up and ready to login to the Demand Acceleration Platform.
Switching between multiple accounts in the Demand Acceleration Platform (Admins & Users)
If you have been added to multiple accounts in the Demand Acceleration Platform, you will receive associated email notification(s). You don't need to set up another login; you can logout of the Demand Acceleration Platform and back in again to access the new account(s).
Your credentials will be the same and you can toggle between your accounts using the drop-down menu next to your username.
If you or your team are encountering issues when accessing the Demand Acceleration Platform, attempt the following:
- In your email client, check all folders for the invitation (eg. junk).
- If multiple invitations have been sent, use the link in the most recent invite.
- Chrome is the recommended browser.
- Ensure cookies are enabled.
- If using an extension such as Ghostry, ensure app.integrate.com is a trusted site.
- If a 403 error is returned, request a new invitation email be sent from your account Admin.
- If you are unable to see certain reports or areas of the platform, please consult an Admin on your account to inquire about adjusting your permission levels.