Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform
Manage your Organization Settings in the Demand Acceleration Platform. Here you can set the time zone for your organization and generate API keys that are needed to connect with third-party systems, such as closed-loop reporting and other platforms not available through our direct integrations.
In this article
Managing your Organization Settings
1. Login to the Demand Acceleration Platform and navigate to Settings.
2. Click Organization Settings.
Changing the timezone
| Currently this feature is not functional.
The system is set in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) as standard.
1. Click the drop-down arrow and select the desired time zone.
2. Click Save Settings to confirm your timezone.
Sales Order ID
Leave the Require Sales Order ID checkbox unchecked.
| Checking this box will require a Sales Order ID to be added to every Source before it can be set live.
Generating and managing your API keys
1. Click the Generate New Key button.
2. Enter a Key Name.
3. To copy, click the copy icon next to the API key.
Clicking the copy icon will copy the whole API key to your clipboard, so that you can paste it into your third party system when required.
| Each key is unique and consists of over 500 characters.
You won't see it displayed in full here.
4. To delete an API that has been generated, click the options button (next to the Status column) and select Delete from the drop down.
| Deleting an API Key is permanent.
Any services using this API will no longer function.