Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication
You can set a requirement that a Media Partner must confirm they have read and agreed to the contents of a specified document, before they can accept the Source and begin uploading leads. These are known in the Demand Acceleration Platform as Source Agreements.
|Source Agreements are primarily used for Content Syndication to confirm terms with your Media Partners.
If you are using other channels, you can skip this section.
|Integrate does not accept liability for anything contained within Source Agreements.
The Demand Acceleration Platform only serves to ensure that Source Agreement terms are accepted prior to leads being collected in a Source.
In this article
Adding Source Agreements to a Source
1. Navigate to the Source's Terms tab.
2. Click the Source Agreement Required checkbox and then the Upload Files button.
3. Upload the Source Agreement file that you want the Media Partner to accept. Either drop it into the box or click browse to select a file from your computer.
4. Click Add to Campaign.
5. The file is then listed in the Source Agreement Files section with the status Pending Acceptance.
- You can use the x button to remove the file and upload another, if needed.
- Click on the file's title to view the agreement.
6. Complete your Source build and click Send Source. This will inform the Media Partner of a new Source, including the requirement to review and sign the agreement.
Source Agreements must be added before the Source has been accepted by your Media Partner.
What a Media Partner will see
Once the Source has been sent, Media Partners can view Source Agreements from the Source Summary page. They have the option to either accept the Source and it's agreement, or decline the Source altogether.
- If accepted, the Source is set to Live and lead collection can begin.
- If the Media Partner declines the Source, it will be archived. See My Campaigns Page & Sources Page for more information about archived Sources.
1. The Media Partner opens the Source.
2. They may scroll down to the Source Agreement section and click the file title to view the document.
3. The Media Partner clicks Accept Source.
4. A modal will prompt them to confirm that they have read and accept the contents of the Source Agreement before they can click Accept.
Once confirmed and accepted, the Source is set to the Live status.
Viewing the accepted Source Agreement data
1. To view the Source Agreement data once a Media Partner has accepted the Source, open to your Source's Summary tab. Notice the status of the Source is now Live.
2. Scroll down to the Source Agreement section and see the status of the file has changed from Pending Agreement to Accepted by [name] [email] [IP address] [date]. The data shows who and when the agreement was accepted.