Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Social Integrations
Leads convert better when you follow up faster. Integrate’s Social Integrations empower you to capitalize on speed and accuracy; the good leads showing up in your database right away, boosting pipeline with opportunities to convert and drive revenue.
- Our API integration provides more complete and actionable data for faster sales outreach.
- Integrate’s expert Services teams partner with you to reduce manual processing time and navigate the new Social Demand Generation frontier.
- We provide clean, intelligent and sourced data, giving you the analytics you need to quantify your Social Demand efforts.
To learn more about Integrate's Social Integrations, contact your Integrate Customer Success Manager.
Getting started with Social Integrations
An overview of the workflow when using the Demand Acceleration Platform with Social Integrations.
1. Identify your key social team members
Determine who on your team will be assigned to these roles:
- Social Power User(s)* - They'll build your Social Campaigns & Sources within the Demand Acceleration Platform.
- Social Integration Admin - This team member must have the correct admin permissions within their personal LinkedIn or Facebook account to connect the systems.
2. Enable Social Integrations credentials
Integrate will enable the Social Integration feature for each of your key social team members in your Demand Acceleration Platform instance.
Please first ensure all users mentioned above have confirmed Demand Acceleration Platform logins.
3. Connect your social platform to the Demand Acceleration Platform
Your Social Integration Admin will connect your social platform in the Demand Acceleration Platform > Integration Hub.
|Connecting Your LinkedIn Sponsored Account||Connecting Your Facebook Business Page|
If you need help with this step, speak with your Customer Success Manager.
4. Complete the setup of your campaign/s and lead gen form/s in your social platform/s
Within LinkedIn and/or Facebook, your Social Campaigns and Lead Gen Form/s should:
- Be finalized with forms in the active status.
- Use consistent field naming conventions.
- Use only alphanumeric characters in custom field names.
- For the full list requirements and recommendations, see Building a Social Source -- LinkedIn or Building a Social Source -- Facebook.
Then, collect some key information about your social builds that you'll need later in this process; templates are available to download at the end of this article.
5. Build your Social Campaign/s & Source/s in the Demand Acceleration Platform *
Your Social Power User(s) will use the details collected in the LinkedIn and/or Facebook templates to complete the build in the Demand Acceleration Platform > Campaigns.
|Building a Social Campaign|
|Building a Social Source -- LinkedIn||Building a Social Source -- Facebook|
|Templates available to download at the end of this article|
|Integrate Template - Social LinkedIn.xlsx||Integrate Template - Social Facebook.xlsx|
6. Begin promoting ads in your social platform/s
Within your LinkedIn Campaign Manager and/or Facebook Business Manager, assign your lead gen forms to active sponsored content to begin promotions and start collecting leads.
7. Manage your social lead flow *
Your Social Power User(s) will monitor live lead flow from your social lead gen forms, through the Demand Acceleration Platform, into your Marketing Automation or CRM system.
- There are several available reporting tools within the Demand Acceleration Platform to help ensure all clean and accurate data is flowing successfully.
- See Social Lead Management for instructions and recommendations.
| * If you have a Managed Service package with Integrate, we’ll build and manage your Social Campaigns and Sources for you within the Demand Acceleration Platform.
This includes regular reporting to keep you informed. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- Integrate's Social Integrations
- Connecting Your LinkedIn Sponsored Account
- Connecting Your Facebook Business Page
- Building a Social Campaign
- Building a Social Source -- LinkedIn
- Building a Social Source -- Facebook
To learn more about Integrate's Social Integrations or to get your team started, contact your Customer Success Manager.