Connecting Your BrightTALK Channel
This article will walk you through the steps to connect your BrightTALK Channel to your Integrate Data Acceleration Platform. This will need to be done once initially for each BrightTALK Channel.
Before you begin...
To complete this connection you must meet both these requirements:
- Webinar integration enabled within Integrate Data Acceleration Platform: Contact your Integrate Customer Success Manager to confirm that your user has the webinar integration feature enabled already or to get started with webinar integrations.
- ‘Owner’ of the BrightTALK Channel: Simply being a channel manager will not allow the connection to be successful. Contact your BrightTALK account manager to confirm who the owner of the channel is, and if necessary, request that they change ownership.
Connecting to BrightTALK
Confirm you are the BrightTALK Channel Owner, keep your email and password handy
Login to the Integrate Data Acceleration Platform
- Navigate to Settings and select Integration Hub from the menu
Locate the BrightTALK tile from the Integration Library at the bottom of the page and select the "+" icon to open the modal
- Within the modal, enter a name for the integration with this channel and fill in the credentials you use to manage that BrightTALK Channel
Helpful Hint: We recommend using a naming convention that includes "BrightTALK" and any other channel identifiers needed to distinguish this integration from your others later on
- When all information is filled in, click the Integrate button to complete the connection
- You will see the newly added tile in your System Integrations at the top of the screen
- If you have multiple BrightTALK Channels, repeat this process as needed for each channel