Requirements for Posting to a Hubspot form from Integrate
The purpose of this document is to outline what information is needed from Hubspot for Integrate to post data to a Hubspot Form.
We recommend creating a single form for data from Integrate to be sent to, then writing a workflow in Hubspot to route the leads into a campaign/list. You can use if/then branches within the workflow to segment leads based on a specific field (i.e. country/industry/etc.).
Required Information from Hubspot:
- Portal ID
- Form ID/GUID
- Form Fields
- If some fields have dropdown values, we need these
- Any fields that need to have mapping files created to make translations (i.e. US to United States), we need this information to setup
How to retrieve Portal ID and Form ID from Hubspot:
- Login to Hubspot
- Go to Contacts -> Forms
- Create/select form that Integrate will be sending data to
- Select “Embed” from top left of menu
- Scroll down in the “Copy the snippet below onto your side” to view the Portal ID and the Form ID.
- Copy out the Portal ID and Form ID.
- This information will be used in the Hubspot Post URL. The URL will look like: https://forms.hubspot.com/uploads/form/v2/62515/78c2891f-ebdd-44c0-bd94-15c012bbbfbf
- For more information, please review the Hubspot documentation: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/submit_form