Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication
The Lead Fulfillment dashboard provides a visualization of the pacing of Sources. It can be set up to show the progress of Source fulfillment across multiple CPL Campaigns and/or Media Partners. Additional Source details, such as the 'number of leads processed' and 'days remaining', can also be viewed quickly upon hover.
This is available to all users with a login to the Demand Acceleration Platform.
In this article
Viewing the Lead Fulfillment Dashboard
1. In the Demand Acceleration Platform, navigate to Insights.
2. Click on Fulfillment to see an interactive view of your Content Syndication data. This is available to all users with a login to the Demand Acceleration Platform.
3. Choose your Sources by Campaign or Media Partner. Select from the list or search for a specific Campaign or Media Partner - repeat as needed to display all the desired Source groupings. You may add as many tabs as you like.
4. Click the + button to add a new grouping of Campaign or Media Partner Sources to your current view. Active CPL Campaigns that have lead activity within the last six months will display in alphabetical order.
|Only CPL Campaigns with activity from the last six months will be displayed.
Campaigns outside of those parameters will not appear in search results.
Understanding the graphs
Your Campaign and Media Partner Source data will be displayed in graph format, with the most recently updated displayed at the top.
When reading the graphs:
- Y axis = Source Alias
- X axis = Percent to Goal.
View by Campaign
Hovering over the Source will display additional details including:
- Campaign / Media Partner – In Campaign view, Media Partner name displays (and vice versa).
- Days Remaining – The number of days remaining until the Source End Date (if applicable).
- Fulfillment – The number of Accepted leads vs. Total Source Allocation.
- Pacing – The selected pacing option(s) set on the Source (if applicable).
View by Media Partner
Source display options
Sources are sorted chronologically starting with the most recently updated. By default, 25 sources will display, but you may opt to view more in the Show menu. A running count of displayed Sources will always appear above the dashboard.