Integrate’s built-in analytics delivers rich and real-time insights into your marketing campaign activities. Access a global view of all your content syndication or social lead data to most effectively allocate budget and make informed, data-driven decisions.
Insights Dashboards are currently available for either your Content Syndication or Social activity within your Integrate Data Acceleration Platform. Using the in-app widgets, filters, and selection tools you can narrow your view to identify trends and monitor the performance of your campaigns.
This article includes these sections:
To view, navigate to the Insights > Overview section to choose to view either your Content Syndication or Social data. This is available to all users with a login to their organization's Integrate Data Acceleration Platform.
Widgets & Sections
The top line of each dashboard consists of widgets that display data within your selection, including:
- Total Leads: The total number of leads processed within your Integrate Data Acceleration Platform
- Accepted Leads: The number of leads that currently exist with the status of Accepted
- Rejected Leads: The number of leads that currently exist with the status of Rejected
- Total Spend: The sum of the CPL for all Accepted leads (Content Syndication only)
- Protected Media: The sum of the CPL for Rejected leads (Content Syndication only)
Sections within the Insights Dashboard include:
- Leads by Month: The number of all leads (Accepted + Rejected) that have been uploaded to your platform displayed by month. This pulls from the Updated Timestamp of the lead.
- Accepted vs Rejected: Percent of leads that are currently Accepted vs. Rejected (Content Syndication only)
- Top Accounts: The top 10 companies associated with leads within the platform, pulls from standard Company Name field
- Top Assets: Your top 10 assets downloaded by leads within the platform, pulls from standard Asset Title field
- Top Job Titles: Percentage representation of the various top job titles that have leads in the platform, displays groupings of more than 3%
- Company Size: Percentage representation of the various top company sizes that have leads in the platform, displays groupings of more than 3% (Content Syndication only)
- Industry: Percentage representation of the various top industries that have leads in the platform, displays groupings of more than 3% (Content Syndication only)
- Regions: A map display of the top geographical location of leads in the platform, pulls from the lead's standard Country field uploaded. The larger the circle, the more leads!
Filter the Data
To narrow your selection, you have a few different options, including:
- Side panel: Apply filters to the dashboard for any of the available criteria.
- Use the drop-downs to expand and view your options and the pencil icon, search bar, select all, and disable functions to customize your selected view.
- To save your current filter selections as your default, use the 'Set as My Default Filters' option.
- Then to reset to your default, click the refresh button at the top right of the panel.
- Left-click on any graph bar or segment to filter the entire dashboard based on the data point clicked.
- Ex: Try clicking the Accepted Leads piece of the graph. Note how the other widgets respond to filter by that status!
- To clear a left-click selection, click the Clear Selection at the top right of the widget
- Right-click on any data point to reveal a drill-down menu of more detailed performance metrics.
- Ex: Try right clicking on your most popular asset and select Media Partner. Note how the widget changes to display a graph representing the media partners that uploaded leads who downloaded that asset.
- To clear a right-click selection, click the X at the top left of the widget
Combining left and right-click selections will reveal customized, real-time information.
Refresh the Data
Refresh the data displayed by clicking the info icon within the widget, then click the refresh button.
Download Screenshot or Spreadsheet
Download a widget screenshot or CSV by clicking the stoplight icon on the widget.