- Required: If this box is checked, this field is required. If the box is not checked off, then data is not required to be passed through for this field.
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information): Specify which fields contain PII so that those leads do not display PII to the Marketer.
Default fields that are redacted: First name, Last Name, Phone, Address and Email
- Alias: Using "Alias" eliminates the need to rename the headers on your lead files prior to each upload. You can map the Marketer's field name to the name of your equivalent field once and benefit from it for the duration of the source. Ex.
- Marketer's Field Name = FirstName
- Your Alias = FName
Tip: To export aliases from other campaigns, click on the down arrow and select Load from Existing.
- List: List of allowed or disallowed values associated with a field. Click to view or copy this list. To download a complete list of allowed and disallowed values, click the download icon. Scroll down for a video tutorial.
- Validations: Rules that the marketer has set to determine whether a lead is accepted or rejected.
- Map custom values: Using Custom Value Mapping eliminates the need to manually rename the allowed values on your lead fields prior to each upload. You can configure Custom Value Mapping once for each relevant list field and benefit from it for the duration of the source.
Tip: Address Block is not a field name that needs to be used; however, it will show up on the list of fields because Marketers have the option of selecting an "Address Block" that includes all address fields instead of creating each address field individually.