Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication | Event Lead Management | Social Integrations | Webinar Integrations
Mappers can be added to outbound integrations to translate values before posting out to a Marketing Automation or CRM system, or in Leads Reports to display mapped values alongside lead data within a generated report.
| You'll need to have 1) created a mapper in the Lists page, and 2) have assigned the associated list to a field - before applying a mapper to an integration or Leads Report.
|Creating List Mappers||
General Lists (see: Adding a general list to fields)
In this article:
Applying a List Mapper to a Campaign/Source integration
1. In a Campaign/Source, navigate to the Integrations tab. Click on the integration's cog icon to open the settings.
2. With your integration open, scroll down to the Mapping section.
3. Add or locate the line corresponding to the list field, and select the mapper to be applied from the drop down menu under the Map column.
4. With the mapper now applied, click Save to apply this change to your integration.
It is important to test your integration to ensure your mapped list values are passing correctly to your Marketing Automation or CRM system before going live.
Applying a List Mapper to a Leads Report
2. Click on the Fields tab.
3. Add or locate the line for the field where the mapper should be applied and select that mapper from the drop down menu under the Map column.
- All associated List Mappers will be displayed in the dropdown menu.
4. Click Update report to save.
Applying a List Mapper token to a Custom field
If 1-to-1 mapping using the above instructions is not possible or a more complex set-up is required, you can use the mapper token to apply a mapper within a Custom field configuration. This can be done within an integration or Leads Report.
1. From the Available Tokens side bar, select List Mappers from the drop down.
2. Locate your desired mapper from the list and click the Copy Markup icon to copy the token text. You won’t see anything change, but it has been copied to your clipboard!
Only list mappers associated with a General List assigned to one of the fields on the selected Campaign/Source will appear in the Available Tokens side bar List Mappers section.
3. Paste the token into the corresponding Custom field where you want to apply the mapper.
- This will be in the following format, but will contain characters that are unique to the token you copied:
4. Replace placeholder value <FIELD_NAME> with the exact Field Name from your Fields tab.