Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication | Event Lead Management | Social Integrations | Webinar Integrations
System lists (also known as Locked Lists) are created by inbound system integrations including enrichment, Facebook and LinkedIn.
They cannot be edited and new values cannot be added to System Lists in the Demand Acceleration Platform, but you can:
- View the lists on the Lists page.
- Download the lists as a .csv file.
- Configure the list mapping to transform an incoming value into a desired outbound value (eg. CA > California).
In this article:
Viewing System Locked lists
You can view any automatically generated System lists on the Lists Library page.
Determining allowed and disallowed values
1. In a Campaign/Source, go to the Fields tab.
2. Click on a list field to open the Field Details side panel.
3. Scroll down to the Lists section and click on the associated list.
4. This will open the Allowed/Disallowed modal. By default, all of the values on the list are allowed - ie. a lead will be accepted if it uses one of the values on the list.
5. If you want to exclude any of the values from the list, so that the lead cannot use a specific value, select it in the allowed column and click the bi-directional arrows to move it into the disallowed column.
- Highlight multiple values in grey to move them from allowed to disallowed.
- Use select all box to highlight all values.
3. Click Save.