Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication | Event Lead Management | Webinars | Social
You can access Reports in the Demand Acceleration Platform to view lead data and understand platform activity across multiple Sources. There are six available report types to choose from and these will provide your data in CSV format.
| Access to Reports is based on the user permissions set for each account.
You can read more about permissions in User Management Settings. If you're unsure about your permissions, you can speak with our Support team or your Customer Success Manager.
Viewing the Reports page
1. Login to the Demand Acceleration Platform and navigate to Insights.
2. Click on Reports to view the list of reports generated in the account.
Filtering your reports
Use the checkboxes to select which reports appear in the list by report type.
You can filter reports by the following type:
|Report type||Description of report type|
|Post Out Log *||
|For more information about report types, see Help Center article: Report Types Overview.|
* These reports contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Searching for reports
Use the search box to find specific reports by name.
- When searching for a report by name, hit Enter to submit your exact search term.
- Combine filters, like My Reports Only, to narrow your search options.
- Upcoming Run Times will appear after a scheduled report has been generated for the first time.
Creating a new report
Click on the New Report button to build a new report.
You can also create a new report by using the Clone option, which is found in the options button for each report.
Full instructions for both methods are outlined in our Creating Reports article.
Deleting a report
To delete a report, click on the options button to access the menu and click Delete.
| Deleting a report is permanent.
You might need to consider whether other account users are working with reports, prior to deletion.
- Report Types Overview
- Building Reports
- Creating Reports
- Source Selection & Settings
- Generating & Scheduling Reports