Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication
You can return Leads to a Media Partner in the Demand Acceleration Platform to have them replaced. However, you must return any leads prior to the original, mutually agreed number of days specified within the Source. Once a lead is returned the Demand Acceleration Platform will prevent the Media Partner from resubmitting within the Source.
This can be done for one or multiple Sources at the same time.
1. Make a note of the Lead ID(s) for the lead(s) you wish to return.
- Lead IDs can be found in a Leads Report (downloaded from the Source Summary tab or the Reports page).
- No additional data is needed to return leads.
2. In the Demand Acceleration Platform, go to Conversions.
3. Click the Dispositions button from the top-right corner of the page and choose Download Disposition File.
4. This will download a template that you can use to return or update the disposition of leads.
Add the following information to the template:
|LeadID||Paste the Lead ID(s) of those you want to return or update (as collected in step #1).|
Add the Disposition Code, for example:
See Demand Acceleration Platform Dispositions for more information on Dispositions.
|Custom Reason||Add information about the reason for return, including the required action that the Media Partner needs to take.|
| The DispositionCode and LeadID columns can only accept system data.
Ensure that no extra space or line break characters have been added in these columns. Additionally, do not add more columns or rows to the document.
Once complete, save the file in .csv format.
5. Click the Dispositions button and choose Upload Disposition File.
6. Drop the .csv file into the pop-up modal or click browse to select it from your computer. Click Upload.
7. Once the file has been uploaded, the modal will display a confirmation. Click Close.
It is advised to inform your Media Partner when you return leads.
You can also set up your systems to automate lead returns based on a trigger within your Marketing Automation or CRM system - this is done via Closed Loop.