As a lead is passed from a source into Integrate and then out to a marketing automation system or CRM, Integrate performs a number of checks to validate and standardize the data, and provides that information as a status. More information about the status is in the disposition and custom reason. A list of Integrate's available dispositions are in the attachment at the bottom of this article.
- Blank – Failed. Integrate encountered an error while attempting to validate the lead. Because the lead was not validated, its status is blank, thus neither accepted nor rejected.
- Accepted – The lead has been accepted into Integrate and is now headed to the MA/CRM. The disposition and custom reason will provide additional information.
- Rejected – The lead was rejected by either Integrate or the MA/CRM. If the lead is rejected by Integrate, it will not be sent to the MA/CRM. The disposition and custom reason will provide additional information.
Disposition and Custom Reason
A disposition is a data set that elaborate on the status of a lead. A disposition is made up of two parts, a code and a custom reason. The disposition code is a standardized value that provides information about the reason behind a lead’s status. A custom reason may offer more detail about the lead’s status and has the flexibility to contain whatever text a user chooses.
Where can I find status, disposition and custom reason?
- Leads Report: For each lead, the report contains information for status, disposition, and custom reason (when applicable).
- Source Report: The final columns will list all dispositions for the report, and provide a total number of leads under each disposition for each source.
- Campaign Report: For each campaign, the report contains information for each disposition and indicates the number of leads per campaign to which each disposition is assigned.
- Payout Details Report: For each Lead ID, the report contains information for status, disposition, and custom reason (when applicable).