Relevant to: ABM Advertising | Event Lead Management
| You need to have purchased both ABM Advertising and Event Lead Management to use this feature.
If you would like to use ABM Advertising with data collected from events, speak with your Customer Success Manager.
Amplify the value of your event activity with the Integrate Demand Cloud by launching highly targeted digital advertising to prospects and key stakeholders using lead data captured at events.
Timing is important when it comes to following-up with prospects after an event. With the unified experience of the Integrate Demand Cloud, you can expand your post-event activities by automatically targeting digital advertising campaigns to a whole organization based on who you met at the booth.
In this article
Connecting the Event Lead Management and ABM Advertising systems
1. Login to the Integrate Events dashboard and go to Settings, then API.
| If you don't have this functionality yet, you will need to click Request Access to API.
See Using the Public API for more information.
Click the Generate API Key button - this will be a long string of numbers and letters, which you need to copy.
| When you generate your API key it will be revealed - it is important that you note this down somewhere safe and secure, as it will not be displayed again.
Each time you generate an API key, it will replace any previously generated keys.
2. Locate your Company Username by navigating to Settings > Account Details. Copy the value listed under the Company Username column and save this along with your API key.
3. In your Integrate ABM Advertising account, navigate to the Integrate Events connector.
|If you are a media-only Integrate ABM Advertising customer and all activity within you ABM Advertising account is managed by the Integrate team, please speak with your Customer Success Manager for assistance.|
Within the Connect with Integrate Events modal, paste in your previously collected values for Company Username and API (Public) Key. Click Connect Integrate Events to save and create the connection between platforms.
From this point onwards, each Event in the Event Lead Management system will automatically create a target account list within the ABM Advertising platform. As Event attendee data is captured, the associated company domain information will be added to the corresponding target account list. This can then be used to run an ABM digital advertising campaign.
The attendee data syncs between platforms on a nightly basis, for up to 3 days after the Event end date.
Using an Event list to run an ABM Digital Advertising campaign
1. After connecting the systems, set up an Event in the Events dashboard. A sync will occur every night to collect active Event(s) data and create a target account list in the ABM Advertising platform.
2. In your ABM Advertising account, create a new campaign or open an existing one. When prompted to choose a list, select the account list bearing the same name as your Event. The integration will continue to sync with Event attendee data until the end date has passed, plus three days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I am a media-only Integrate ABM Advertising customer and may not have access or work within my ABM Advertising account?
If you are a media only Integrate ABM Advertising customer and all activity within your ABM Advertising account is managed by the Integrate team, please reach out to your Integrate Customer Success Manager for assistance.
When does the attendee sync occur?
This attendee data sync between platforms takes place nightly, for up to 3 days after the event end date.