Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication
In the Partners page, you can view a list of Media Partners that are linked with your account. The information displayed here includes Media Partner names, their short ID (a consistent ID that is useful for mapping values) and a description (this may have been provided by the Media Partner).
Viewing your linked Media Partners
1. In the Demand Acceleration Platform, navigate to Settings.
2. Click on Partners.
You can sort the alphabetical order in the Name column, by clicking on the arrow in the column header.
|Media Partner account names within the Demand Acceleration Platform may differ from how you refer to them.|
|Before moving forward with your builds, be sure you are clear on which Media Partner accounts within the Demand Acceleration Platform correspond to your known partners. Contact your Customer Success Manager for help.|
Linking new Media Partners to your account
If you are working with a new Media Partner and can't see them in the list of linked Media Partners, follow these steps outlined below to begin the process of working with new Media Partners.
|When working with Media Partners who are new to Integrate, we recommend beginning this process 3 weeks in advance to ensure you are ready for Source launch timing.|
1. Notify your Customer Success Manager that you would like to work with a new Media Partner.
Please provide the name of your Media Partner, plus a name and email address of your point of contact.
2. Learn whether Integrate has already connected with the Media Partner.
Your Customer Success Manager will work with our Direct Media Partner (DMP) Support Team to confirm whether or not we have an existing relationship with this Media Partner.
- If the Media Partner is new to Integrate, your Customer Success Manager will provide you with an email template that you can use to introduce your Media Partner to Integrate.
- If the Media Partner is an existing Integrate Media Partner, skip to step 4 below.
3. Our Direct Media Partner (DMP) Support Team will work with new Media Partners to onboard them.
This process includes legal and compliance paperwork to ensure the safety of your data. This step is dependent on cooperation between multiple teams. Please allow up to 7 business days for registration and delivery of required documentation to be completed.
4. You will receive confirmation from your Customer Success Manager once the Media Partner as been successfully linked to your account.
Please allow up to 1 business day for this to be completed.
5. Build your first Campaign and Source(s).
You can expect to spend a little more time building your first Sources to ensure that the terms of your contract with the new Media Partner are accurately reflected in the Source.
6. Send your first Source to your Media Partner for pre-launch approval.
The Direct Media Partner (DMP) Support Team will provide training and support for the users at the new Media Partner to ensure a successful initial experience for all.
|Our Direct Media Partner (DMP) Support Team is here to assist Media Partners with their use of the Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform.|
If needed, please redirect Media Partners to our Direct Media Partner (DMP) Support Team (email@example.com) for dedicated platform support.