Relevant to: Event Lead Management
Get more from your lead capture experience with check-in. Check-in lets you mark people in the mobile app as having attended your event. This could be from a pre-registered list of invitees or as new walk-ins who are recorded on the day.
This functionality adds an attended status to leads, which can then be exported as part of post-event data analysis.
In this article
Checking-in attendees to your event
1. Tap the + button. Either browse the preloaded list or use the search functionality to find an individual.
2. Tap the Check-in button and see that the attendee is marked as checked-in.
Capturing a new walk-in
1. If searching for an attendee does not return an individual, or you simply want to create a new lead, tap the Add new button in the top right corner.
2. Proceed to the form and complete the information, then tap Submit to create the new lead.
Editing an existing lead
1. In the list view, tap the name and/or email of an attendee. This will take you to the form, where you can edit the data fields - confirm any edits and check-in with the Submit button.
Viewing checked-in event attendees
1. From the list of attendees, tap the back button to see those who have been marked as checked-in. You can tap any lead to view the attendee's information (and make any edits if needed).
- Check-in faster!
- Using pre-registration for events with check-in (for users with dashboard access)
- Using Check-in and Setting an Attended Status (for users with dashboard access)