Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Event Lead Management
| This section is about using the Demand Acceleration Platform with the Event Lead Management system.
For a comprehensive guide to using the Event Lead Management system, see Event Lead Management guide.
Use Integrate Event Lead Management to capture and qualify leads with a consistent approach across all of your events. Fully customizable and integrated with your existing systems to ensure event qualified leads are routed and followed up quickly and effectively, turning conversations into pipeline.
Processing your event qualified leads in the Demand Acceleration Platform involves connecting several systems: the Demand Acceleration Platform, the Integrate Event Lead Management system and your Marketing Automation or CRM system.
In this article:
Getting Started with Event Lead Management
An overview of the workflow when using the Demand Acceleration Platform with Event Lead Management.
1. Identify your key events team members
Assign your team members as:
- Demand Acceleration Platform Power User/s* - They'll build your Event Campaigns & Sources in the Demand Acceleration Platform.
- Events Power User/s - This team member must have the permissions and access in the Event Lead Management system.
- Mobile Users - The team who'll be using the Integrate Events mobile app at events to collect leads.
2. Connect the Event Lead Management system with the Demand Acceleration Platform
In the Demand Acceleration Platform: create an API key.
In the Event Lead Management system: enter key information and set-up the integration on the account.
|Connecting Integrate Events with the Demand Acceleration Platform|
3. Build Event form in Event Lead Management system
|The Event template/form must be created in the Event Lead Management system before building in the Demand Acceleration Platform.
The Event template/form will inform how the Campaign and Source needs to be set-up.
In the Event Lead Management system: your Events Power User will build a lead capture form.
|Setting-up your Event|
If you need help with this step, speak with your Customer Success Manager.
4. Build Event Campaign & Source/s in the Demand Acceleration Platform *
| The Campaign should be built to match an Event template.
The Source will be built to match the Event form set-up in step #3.
In the Demand Acceleration Platform > Campaigns: your Demand Acceleration Platform Power User/s will build an Event CPL Campaign and Source/s.
|Building an Event Lead Management Campaign|
|Building an Event Lead Management Source|
5. Setup integration mapping in the Event Lead Management system
|The Source fields set-up in the Demand Acceleration Platform (set-up in step #4), must be finalized before the fields can be mapped.|
In the Event Lead Management system: the Events Power User will connect the two platforms and map fields from the event form to those in the Demand Acceleration Platform Source.
|Mapping an Event form to an Event Source|
6. Test and confirm successful lead flow in all systems
- If the lead has not been received, check that the device is online and has synced.
In the Demand Acceleration Platform: navigate to your event Source and check that the lead has been accepted. *
- If the lead has not been received, check the integration mapping in the Event Lead Management system.
- If the lead has been rejected, see Review & Resolve Rejected Leads within an Event Source.
In your Marketing Automation or CRM system: check that the test lead has been received and routed successfully.
7. Collect event leads in the Integrate Events mobile app
Prepare your team for lead collection, ensure they have the latest app version and that the most recent lead capture forms have been synced to their devices. Read more about prepping your field team in Your pre-event checklist.
Your team collects lead data in the mobile app, which is synced with the Event Lead Management dashboard. Read more in, Capturing Leads at Events with the Mobile App.
8. Manage your event lead flow *
Your Demand Acceleration Platform and Events Power Users monitor live lead flow: Event Lead Management system > Demand Acceleration Platform > Marketing Automation or CRM system.
- There are several available reporting tools and recommended best practices to help ensure all clean and accurate data is flowing successfully.
| * If you have a Managed Service package with Integrate, we’ll build and manage your Event Campaigns and Sources for you within the Demand Acceleration Platform.
This includes regular reporting to keep you informed. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.