Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Social Integrations
Send data that has been collected using multiple LinkedIn/Facebook Lead Gen Forms to a single social Source in the Demand Acceleration Platform, helping you to collect data more efficiently. Social forms can also be removed to stop lead flow.
| You'll need to have built a Social Source in the Demand Acceleration Platform first, before attempting to add or remove forms.
|Building a Social Source -- LinkedIn||Building a Social Source -- Facebook|
In this article
Adding additional social forms to a Source
| Additional Social Forms can be added to Sources when in the Pending or Live status.
Adding an additional form will initiate flow of leads collected using that form within LinkedIn and/or Facebook into the Demand Acceleration Platform.
1. In the Demand Acceleration Platform, navigate to your Social Source and click on Forms.
2. Click on Add LinkedIn/Facebook Form button.
3. In the popup, select the following according to LinkedIn or Facebook:
Pre-populated and locked with the LinkedIn integration selected during Source creation.
Pre-populated and locked with the Facebook integration selected during Source creation.
Select LinkedIn Campaign.
Popup modal will display all corresponding LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.
Pre-populated and locked with the Facebook Business Page selected during Source creation.
Popup modal will display all corresponding Facebook Lead Gen Forms.
4. The selection box is then pre-populated with all corresponding LinkedIn or Facebook Lead Gen Forms.
Select your additional form and click Add Form.
5. You'll then see your additional form listed in the Forms tab table.
- Match or Mismatch will be displayed in the Fields column to indicate whether the fields in the newly added form match the Social Source fields.
- The Social Source fields are defined by the initial lead gen form that was added when the Source was created.
- Removing all associated forms and re-adding them can reset the Social Source fields.
- Read more about Mismatch labels below.
- Check that all labels are displayed as Match before launching or continuing with lead flow.
Removing a social form
Social forms can be removed from Sources when in the Pending or Live status.
To remove a form in the Forms tab - click on the Options button next to the form that you'd like to remove. Click on Remove from Source.
Removing all forms from a Social Source will reset the Fields tab once a new form is added. It's advisable to check for any adjustments that may be required in your Integration tab set-up and to retest it before launching or continuing with lead flow.
The Mismatch label indicates that the fields of that social form differ from those currently populated in the Fields tab of the Social Source.
| The Demand Acceleration Platform will not recognize or process incoming leads of a mismatched form.
This has no impact on your record count as leads are neither accepted or rejected.
If you receive a mismatch, follow these steps:
- Remove the mismatched form as per Removing a Social Form.
- Within LinkedIn, alter the form fields to match those in your Social Source
- Or, locate the correct form
- Add the updated or correct form as per Adding additional social forms to a Source.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I see a Mismatch label?
See Mismatch labels section above for details and instructions.
How do I map to another value into my Marketing Automation or CRM system based on the form that was used to collect that data within LinkedIn or Facebook (eg. Form Name or Asset Downloaded)?
One of the metadata values that is collected from LinkedIn and Facebook is each lead's corresponding Form ID. You can translate this Form ID metadata into another more meaningful value by mapping it within the Demand Acceleration Platform.
- Create a list of all your Form IDs
- Create a mapper for the corresponding values you wish to be passed instead
- Navigate to your Social Source's outbound integration and apply your mapper to the field you wish to pass that new mapped value into your Marketing Automation or CRM system
- Social via the Demand Acceleration Platform
- Building a Social Source -- LinkedIn
- Building a Social Source -- Facebook