Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication | Event Lead Management | Social Integrations | Webinar Integrations
The Summary tab provides an overview of the settings associated with a Campaign or Source.
The information displayed by the Summary tab is not editable, it simply serves as a recap. Any edits to Campaign/Source settings can be made in the other tabs.
| The options here may differ according to which Campaign/Source type and channel you're using.
For more detailed information, reference the specific channel section.
Campaign Summary tab
Source Summary Tab
What you can do in the Summary tab
From the Summary tab, you can:
- View an overview of Campaign/Source settings (Terms, Fields & Assets/Creative)
- Download Asset/Creative files
- Navigate to other tabs where you can edit the Campaign/Source settings
- View the percentage towards Campaign/Source goal
- View whether any collected leads have been accepted and rejected
- Download any leads that have been collected in a Source
- Resolve rejected leads and re-upload leads to a Source (not available on Content Syndication Sources matched to a Media Partner)
- Manually upload batches of leads to a Source (not available on Content Syndication Sources matched to a Media Partner)
- View lead upload API details (used primarily by Media Partners posting in via API - see Automated Lead Uploads via API)
A note on Content Syndication: the Summary tab is similar to what a Media Partner sees when you send them a Source. It provides them with details about your Source and the ability to upload leads. Where you only have a Download button, they also have an Upload button.
Edit the Campaign/Source settings by completing the set-up in the subsequent tabs. We recommend moving methodically left to right - get started with the General Settings tab.