Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication
Content is uploaded to the Asset Library and added to Campaigns/Sources for Content Syndication purposes in the Assets tab (in your Campaign) or Creative tab (in your Source).
When selected in a Campaign, the content will be automatically applied to new Sources when they are created. On an individual Source, you can add and remove assets as needed to share with the associated Media Partner once the Source has been sent to them.
| This tab will only be visible and applicable on a Media Partner CPL Campaign/Source type.
If setting up a CPL Campaign/Source for Event Lead Management or other inbound methods, you can skip this section.
In this article
Adding content assets to a Campaign/Source
In a Campaign, click on Assets. In a Source, click on Creative.
Content available to use in your Campaign/Source will be visible in the Asset Library side panel.
|You can use the Asset Library to house and share other documents such as abstracts, logos and branding guidelines too.|
Selecting from existing content
1. Locate the content you'd like to add to your Campaign/Source within the Asset Library side panel. If the desired content is housed in a folder, click to view the assets inside.
| By default, the Asset Library side panel will display your home folder that is only visible to your user.
To view files shared with other users within your account, click into the Organizations Shared Folder.
2. Having located your asset, drag and drop it into the Assets/Creative area.
- Note that you can only drop files into the Assets/Creative area, not folders.
3. The content asset is now associated with your Campaign/Source. Add any other assets that you would like to include.
Uploading new assets
1. If you want to use a content asset that isn't already in the Asset Library, you can upload it. Navigate to the folder where the content should be housed, click the options menu in the Asset Library side panel and select Upload.
By default, the Asset Library side panel will display and add new files to your home folder that is only visible to your user.
2. The Upload Assets modal will appear. Drop your content asset(s) into the box or click Browse to select from your computer.
|Your content asset files must be:|
3. Click Begin Upload.
4. Once the file has uploaded, click on Add & Exit to add the asset to the Campaign/Source.
The asset is now added to your Campaign/Source and visible in the Asset Library side panel.
Loading assets from another Campaign/Source
If you have already set up a Campaign/Source with content, you can copy the associated assets to the new Campaign/Source.
1. From the Options menu in the Asset Library side panel, click on Load from Existing.
2. This will display a list of Campaigns. Select the Campaign from where you would like to load the associated assets into your new Campaign/Source. Click Load Assets.
In the same modal, click on the Show Campaigns menu and select Sources to switch the view. Here you can select the Source from where you would like to load associated assets into your new Campaign/Source. Click Load Assets.
3. Once you have selected the Campaign/Source from where want to copy assets, the content will be loaded into the Assets/Creative area in the new Campaign/Source.
- Note only assets that are not already associated with the new Campaign/Source will be added.
Removing an asset
To remove content from a Campaign/Source, click the menu icon on the specific asset and select Remove.