Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication
Content is uploaded to the Asset Library and added to Campaigns and Sources for Content Syndication purposes in the Assets tab.
When selected in a Campaign, the content will be automatically applied to new Sources when they are created. On an individual Source, you can add and remove assets as needed to share with the associated Media Partner once the Source has been sent to them.
| This tab will only be visible and applicable on a Media Partner CPL Campaign or Source type.
If setting up a CPL Campaign or Source for Event Lead Management or other inbound methods, you can skip this section.
In this article
The Assets section is a place to house Content Syndication documents to share with Media Partners. This keeps the launch process inside the Demand Acceleration Platform, rather than having to use other communication channels such as email.
You can use the Asset Library for any relevant documents such as abstracts, logos, and branding guidelines to help ease the Source launch process.
Assets can be shared with Media Partners in the following ways:
- Associated documents in a Source that is sent via the Assets tab
- Through a shared folder in the Asset Library
Adding content assets to a Campaign or Source
In a Campaign or Source click on Assets.
Content available to use in your Campaign or Source will be visible in the Asset Library side panel.
|You can use the Asset Library to house and share other documents such as abstracts, logos and branding guidelines too.|
Selecting from existing content
1. Locate the content you'd like to add to your Campaign or Source within the Asset Library side panel. If the desired content is housed in a folder, click to view the assets inside.
| By default, the Asset Library side panel will display your home folder that is only visible to your user.
To view files shared with other users within your account, click into the Organizations Shared Folder.
2. Having located your asset, drag and drop it into the Assets area.
- Note that you can only drop files into the Assets area, not folders.
3. The content asset is now associated with your Campaign or Source. Add any other assets that you would like to include.
Uploading new assets
1. If you want to use a content asset that isn't already in the Asset Library, you can upload it. Navigate to the folder where the content should be housed, click the options menu in the Asset Library side panel and select Upload.
By default, the Asset Library side panel will display and add new files to your home folder that is only visible to your user.
2. The Upload Assets modal will appear. Drop your content asset(s) into the box or click Browse to select from your computer.
|Your content asset files must be:|
3. Click Begin Upload.
4. Once the file has uploaded, click on Add & Exit to add the asset to the Campaign or Source.
The asset is now added to your Campaign or Source and visible in the Asset Library side panel.
Loading assets from another Campaign or Source
If you have already set up a Campaign or Source with content, you can copy the associated assets to the new Campaign or Source.
1. From the Options menu in the Asset Library side panel, click on Load from Existing.
2. This will display a list of Campaigns. Select the Campaign from where you would like to load the associated assets into your new Campaign or Source. Click Load Assets.
In the same modal, click on the Show Campaigns menu and select Sources to switch the view. Here you can select the Source from where you would like to load associated assets into your new Campaign or Source. Click Load Assets.
3. Once you have selected the Campaign or Source from where want to copy assets, the content will be loaded into the Assets area in the new Campaign or Source.
- Note only assets that are not already associated with the new Campaign or Source will be added.
Removing an asset
To remove content from a Campaign or Source, click the menu icon on the specific asset and select Remove.