Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication | Event Lead Management | Social Integrations | Webinar Integrations
Set up an integration with your Marketing Automation or CRM system in the Integrations tab.
Adding an integration to a Campaign will define and copy the setup to any new associated Sources when created. Then on the Source itself, you can apply individual integration settings.
In this article:
Adding an integration
| It is important that the settings on your Fields Tab have been finalized before setting up your integration.
This will allow you to map the fields to enable lead flow to your Marketing Automation or CRM system.
In your Campaign/Source, click on Integrations.
From here you can add your integration by either:
- Adding a new integration - This will start your integration from scratch and will only load the Fields that currently exist on your Campaign/Source Fields tab.
- Copying an existing integration - This will clone an existing integration set-up from a previous Campaign or Source.
Add a new integration
1. Click on Add Integration.
2. Select the integration. The list of available integrations is populated by those set up in the Integration Hub.
The new integration is added to your Campaign/Source and is ready for you to set up. Move to Setting up an integration for next steps.
Copy an existing integration
If you have previously set up an integration on another Campaign/Source, you can copy the integration to a new one.
1. Click Load from Existing.
2. Select the Campaign from where you would like to load the associated integration into your new Campaign/Source and then select the integration from the Integration Name drop-down menu. Click Load Integration.
To switch to select from Sources instead, click on the Show Campaigns menu and select Sources.
Here you can select the Source from where you would like to load associated assets into your new Campaign/Source.
The new integration is added to your Campaign/Source and is ready for you to adjust according to the needs of your new Campaign/Source. Move to Setting up an integration for next steps.
Removing an integration
To remove an integration from a Campaign/Source, hover over the integration and click the Cross icon.
A confirmation modal will appear, click Delete to confirm.
|Deleting an integration from your Campaign/Source is permanent.
Setting up an integration
After adding an integration, hover and click on the Settings icon.
This will take you to the Integrations Settings page and the setup will be specific to your integration type. For information about this, refer to your integration type section in Post Outs.