Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication | Event Lead Management | Social Integrations | Webinar Integrations
The Sources tab becomes visible in a Campaign once a Source is created. The tab then provides a view of all the Sources that are associated with the Campaign.
- This article refers to the Sources tab found in individual Campaigns. For information about the Source page, which lists all Sources in your account, see My Campaigns & Sources Page.
Viewing the Sources tab
Click on the Sources tab in a Campaign.
What you can do in the Sources tab
- View a list of all the Sources that are associated with a Campaign and see the status of each Source.
- Customize the table view by setting which columns are visible.
- Find specific Sources by filtering and searching.
- Export the data in spreadsheet format.
- Navigate to a Source Summary tab.
- Pause and cancel Sources * to stop leads being accepted.
- Download lead data * from a Source.
- Transform fields into Standard fields to enable consistent reporting.
* The availability of these actions will depend on the Source status.
For more detail about these actions, reference My Campaigns Page & Sources Page.