Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Content Syndication | Event Lead Management | Webinar Integrations | Social Integrations
Lead Reports will automatically add the field data that is associated with the first Source that was added to a report. However, you can customize which fields and data are exported by adding and removing fields in Insights > Fields tab.
| Access to some report types may be restricted within a user's permissions.
You can read more about permissions in User Management Settings. If you're unsure about your permissions, speak with our Support team or your Customer Success Manager.
In this article
Accessing the Lead Report Fields Tab
1. In the Demand Acceleration Platform, navigate to Insights > Reports.
2. Create a new lead report or open an existing one.
3. Click on the Fields tab.
4. This will open the Field mapping interface.
Field mapping columns
This table summarizes the columns in the field mapping interface:
The values here represent the Campaign/Source fields in the Demand Acceleration Platform, which have data incoming from a particular channel.
The values here will form the column titles in the Lead Report.
The values here are pulled directly from the Fields tab to show any lists that are being used to standardize inbound data on the corresponding field.
Select the name of the list mapper to export alternative list values in the Lead Report.
Removing fields from a Lead Report
If you do not wish to export a field in a Lead Report, you can use the cross icon to delete the field row.
Adding more fields to a Lead Report
1. Add a new field row by selecting Add Field.
2. Under the Field column, click the dropdown menu. This will list the available fields from all of the Sources associated with this report.
| If Field Names vary between Sources, you may see multiple field rows corresponding to the same fields (eg. FirstName and FName).
To combine data for these inconsistent field names into one column, see Using Custom Fields. Using consistent Field Names and lists while building Sources is a best practice to streamline your lead data.
3. The Output column, add a name that will be used as the column title in the report.
Working with fields that utilize lists and mappers
If a field uses a picklist, the integration mapping field row will automatically display the relevant list in the List Name column.
You can then assign a mapper to the field in the Map column. The mapper will translate the field values into those on the mapped list. See more in the Lists & Mappers section.
|If the associated list changes after the integration is set up, you can update the list shown by reselecting the field name in the Field column .|
Example: mapped list
Using Custom Fields
You can use Custom Fields to have greater control over how data is exported in your report. For example, you can add new values (either static values or with tokens or liquid markup) to be exported in the report and you can combine multiple fields into one column.
1. Under the Field column, select Custom Field.
2. In the Output column, add a name that will be used as the column title in the report.
Add a Static Value
Used to add a fixed value to a report column.
Example: Using Static Values
Add a Token
Used to pass dynamic values to a report column. See Customizing Lead Reports - Available Tokens for more details.
Example: Using Tokens
Add Liquid Markup
Use Liquid Markup to further customize how data is exported in a Lead Report. See Customizing Lead Reports - Liquid Markup for more information.
Example: Using Liquid Markup
- Creating Reports
- Generating & Scheduling Reports
- Lead Reports
- Customizing Lead Reports - Fields
- Customizing Lead Reports - Available Tokens
- Customizing Lead Reports - Liquid Markup
- Report Types in the Demand Acceleration Platform