Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform
In this article:
Viewing the Conversions page
The Conversions page is the accessible in the Demand Acceleration Platform from the top navigation.
What you can do in the Conversions page
- View a list of Sources in your account (by Source ID and the associated Campaign Name) and see the status of each Source.
- Download a dispositions template.
- Upload a dispositions spreadsheet to return leads to a Media Partner.
- Find specific Sources by filtering and searching.
- Export associated lead data in spreadsheet format.
- Navigate to a Campaign/Source Summary tab.
The Dispositions button is where you can:
- Download a template spreadsheet to collate information about leads that should be returned to a Media Partner.
- Upload the spreadsheet file to return leads to a Media Partner.
Downloading lead data
Download lead data that is associated with specific Sources. Click on the Download icon.
Searching and filtering Sources
Filter and find Sources in two ways:
- Search for individual Campaigns/Sources using the Search icon.
- Filter the Sources that are displayed by using the drop-down menu Filter by Status.
Source status definitions
Identify the status of each Source according to the icons displayed in the first column.
See My Campaigns Page & Sources Page for status definitions.