Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform
This article outlines how to configure a campaign and form in Eloqua to push leads programmatically to a Source in the Demand Acceleration Platform. The process utilizes Eloqua campaigns to segment and push leads into an Eloqua form, before being posted to the Demand Acceleration Platform.
| You need to have set up a Source in the Demand Acceleration Platform - before configuring an Eloqua Form.
In this article:
- In the Demand Acceleration Platform - In a CPL Campaign, create a Source.
- In the Demand Acceleration Platform - Collect credentials from Source.
- In Eloqua - Create a form.
- In Eloqua - Create a campaign.
Configure a form in Eloqua
1. In Eloqua, navigate to the Assets > Forms. Select an existing form or Create a Form.
2. Add the fields that you would like to send to the Demand Acceleration Platform and click on Processing.
3. Click the + button and locate Post Data to Server - drag and drop into the processing steps panel.
5. Click Post Data to Server and add the following information to configure Post Data to Server. Click Save and give the form a recognizable name.
|Enter the URL that will receive this form's data||Required||Add the Post URL as noted from Building a Source for Lead Uploads via API.|
|Field Mappings||Required||Enter the corresponding Source field names (from the Demand Acceleration Platform) in the Target Fields column.|
This Processing Step Executes...
Configure a campaign in Eloqua
1. In Eloqua, navigate to Orchestration > Campaigns and select an existing campaign or Create a Multi-Step Campaign.
2. Add the necessary Campaign Steps to the canvas and configure them in order to identify and segment the leads that should be sent to the Demand Acceleration Platform.
Add the Form Submit app and Wait step to your canvas.
3. Double click the Wait step.
4. In the popup, select Wait for a set amount of time in response to the option Choose how long contacts should wait in this step and enter 0.01 hours.
5. Double click the Form Submit app and click the Routing tab. Check the Automatically route contacts with errors from the cloud app checkbox and click Choose....
6. In the popup canvas, select the Wait step and click Choose.
7. In the Form Submit modal, click the pencil icon.
8. Select the Eloqua form that was created in the Configure a form steps and ensure the Eloqua contact fields are properly mapped to the Eloqua form fields.
You can also select None or Static in place of a contact field.
9. Connect the Wait step with the Form Submit app (click on the blue bubble underneath the Wait step and drag the arrow to the top of the Form Submit app). Click Save and give the form a recognizable name.
10. Activate your campaign when you are ready to start sending leads to the Demand Acceleration Platform.
Testing the Eloqua setup
1. In Eloqua - Pull in or trigger the flow of your test contact(s) through your Eloqua campaign.
2. In Eloqua - Navigate to the form and review Form Submissions to ensure the contact(s) were correctly submitted.
3. In the Demand Acceleration Platform - Navigate to the Source and download the lead file to ensure the data was correctly posted.
The Eloqua integration is now set up and you can begin sending leads into the Demand Acceleration Platform.