Relevant to: Event Lead Management
This Help Center article is relevant to customers using the Event Lead Management system only.
Connecting to Eloqua is the first step when setting up an integration. This feature enables you to instantly convert the data collected from your Event forms (via the mobile app or web forms) into Eloqua leads. You can share any text-based or selection data from your Event forms.
This article outlines the steps needed to connect the Event Lead Management system with Eloqua.
This integration feature needs to be enabled for your account.
In this article
What the integration can do
- Create new Contacts within Eloqua.
- Add any data to Eloqua if the email address already exists within Contacts.
- Update any existing Contacts in Eloqua.
What the integration cannot do
- Create or update any object other than a contact.
Integration setup overview
- In Integrate Events (at account level) - Connect Eloqua with the Event Lead Management platform by entering the required credentials.
- In Integrate Events (at Event level) - Add the integration to specific Event(s) and map form fields to those in Eloqua.
| You need access to your Eloqua Admin section (as an Eloqua administrator or with the appropriate action and interface permissions) and the Event Lead Management dashboard.
When setting up the integration, it is recommended that you're logged in to both platforms and have them open side by side.
Connecting Eloqua to the Event Lead Management system
1. In the Events dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations. Click Add new.
2. Select Eloqua and click Add.
3. Click Login to Eloqua. You will be redirected to Eloqua to sign in.
4. Log in using your Eloqua company name, username and password.
5. Click Accept to permit Integrate Events to send data to Eloqua.
Your Eloqua account is now linked to Integrate Events.
The Event Lead Management system and Eloqua are now connected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the same integration over multiple Integrate Events accounts?
You must set up an independent integration link for each separate account. A cost will apply for each additional account which needs an integration.
- Setting up an Event Lead Management Integration to Eloqua
- Troubleshooting integrations with Salesforce & Eloqua
- Integrations & Duplicate Handling
- Resend leads to integrated platforms