Proofs can be used by a Marketer to review the quality and accuracy of content asset(s) promotion before they go live as part of a Campaign/Source. Proofs can either be required, which requires at least one proof to be approved by the Marketer before the Media Partner can accept the Source, or proofs can be optional, which allows the Media Partner to submit proofs at any time after receiving the Source. Proofs are optional on Sources by default.
In this article
Understanding if proofs are required
There are three ways to understand if proofs are required for your Source:
- Your Source status will indicate Proofs-Required. Once proofs have been uploaded the status will change to Proofs-Submitted.
- A notification will appear on the Source, linking to the Proofs tab.
- Proofs Required will be marked Yes under the Terms section.
1. In the Proofs tab, click Add Proofs.
2. In the Add Proofs modal, upload a file (eg. a screenshot or PDF version of your landing page) from your computer. See Supported file types and sizes for advice on your files.
Alternatively, click Add URLs and paste a web link to your proof. Use the return key to add the URL.
3. Once at least one proof has been added in the modal, click Add To Source. The proofs will be added to the Source - click Submit Proofs to send them to the Marketer.
4. In the Submit Proofs modal, click Submit to confirm.
5. If proofs are required, the Source status will change to Proofs-Submitted. The Marketer will then be informed that proofs are available on the Source to review (providing they have enabled the relevant notifications in Notification Settings).
Supported file types and sizes
- Maximum size of 50Mb.
- The files must have a unique name.
- Accepted file types include:
1. Once proofs have been reviewed by the marketer, they will update the status of the proof to either Accepted or Declined.
2. The Marketer may leave a comment regarding the proof, which can be viewed in line. You cannot delete a proof once it has been submitted, so if any changes are needed you will need to upload a separate file.
The Marketer may also leave a message within the Source regarding your proofs.
If proofs are required, at least one proof needs to be accepted by the Marketer before you can accept the Source and begin uploading leads. You can continue to run your Campaign as the proof approval process occurs.
Setting proof notifications
You can set up your own notifications to receive an email when proofs are required or have been reviewed. Navigate to Settings > Notification Settings and select the relevant email notifications:
- Seller Proofs are required.
- Seller Proofs are approved or rejected.
- A message is received.
This can be set up for your user profile on a Marketer-by-Marketer basis.