We've compiled a list of the 10 most frequently encountered issues that our Support team helps guide customers through. If you find yourself needing help after reading the suggested solutions here, please reach out to us at email@example.com
1. App Quick Fix Guide
If you’re having any app issues (e.g. sync issues, app running slowly):
1) Check our Help Centre article to ensure that your device is compatible: Supported Devices.
2) Switch to a different internet connection, preferably wifi, to see if the issue persists. If you’re at a large event with public wifi, the wifi may be bogged down due to the number of concurrent users. In this case, please try switching to a cellular internet connection.
3) Ensure that you have the latest version of the Integrate app installed. You can check this by searching for “Integrate” on your app store. An “update” button will be available if your app is not up to date. Press this to install the latest version.
4) As a last resort, you can try logging out and logging back in, or uninstalling the app and reinstalling. However, please note that any unsynced leads will be lost if you proceed with these steps. If you have unsynced leads on your device, we recommend contacting firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having app issues.
2. Login Issues
You will login to the dashboard and/or mobile app with your email address and password.
If you do not remember your dashboard or app login details that were emailed to you, or if you are locked out of the app, please contact an account owner of your company, or contact email@example.com.
If you do know your app username, but have forgotten your password, you can tap on the “Forgot your password?” link in the app to be emailed a password reset link.
3. Forms are not updating in the app, or leads are not appearing in the dashboard
- If you have made changes to an event form but it’s not updating in the app, please try to force sync the app by pulling down your finger on the events page. If you do not see that the app has synced, please see the App Quick Fix Guide above. In addition, if you have a form currently being edited in the app, please clear the form, as changes to the form cannot be pulled while the form is being edited.
- If you have collected leads on the app but they are not appearing in the dashboard, please try to force sync the app by pulling down your finger on the events page. If you do not see that the app has synced, please see the App Quick Fix Guide above.
4. Business card is not transcribing
- If the business card image does not appear in the dashboard, on the lead profile, please try to force sync the app by pulling down your finger on the events page. Note: the business card photo is a high-resolution image, which requires a stronger internet connection for successful syncing (compared to syncing text data).
- If the business card image DOES appear in the dashboard, but no transcription has been done, please keep in mind that transcription takes 3-4 hours on average, and can take longer during busy periods.
5. Badge scanning - lead record is not populating after a scan
- Ensure that you are scanning the correct badge code. If you are testing a badge, you may have an exhibitor’s badge which has 2 codes, only one of which will be processed by our software. You may wish to cover the other code with your hand so that you don’t accidentally scan it.
- Switch to a different internet connection, preferably wifi, to see if you can then populate a lead record after a scan. If you’re at a large event with public wifi, the wifi may be bogged down due to the number of concurrent users. In this case, please try switching to a cellular internet connection.
6. Event won’t show at all in the app
- Check to see whether the associated event is archived, by accessing to Events > Archived in the dashboard. Archived events are not shown in your apps and web forms.
- Check to see whether the associated event is a template by accessing Events > Open in the dashboard. As you can not collect data on an Event Template, they will not be visible within your app.
- Check the event’s visibility toggle by going to Events > Open in the dashboard. If the visibility toggle is greyed out, the event will not be visible in the app.
7. Logic is not working on forms
- Check the case-sensitivity of your condition and answer. For form logic to work correctly, the condition and answer need to match exactly, to include upper and lower case. In the example below, the condition and answer are not an exact match, so the conditional question will not appear on your live form.
- Logic is based on the answer value, not the label value. For example, in the case of a link collection question, the logic is related to the answer value (URL).
8. Follow up email is not sending
- If you have enabled conditional emails, check to see that the condition for “Only send an email when…” is logical. In the example below, the follow-up email will only send if the true or false checkbox question, “Yes, I would like to receive more information via email” is checked. The possible values are “true” or “false” (without quotes, all lowercase). If you use another type of question that does not use a true or false value, the follow-up email will not send, as the condition will never be triggered. As with form logic, email logic is also case-sensitive.
- Ensure that a valid email address is listed under “Email address for replies”.
9. Campaign is not loading in an event drop-down
If your campaign does not appear in the mapping drop-down within the integration setup for an event:
- Check to see if your campaign is active within your CRM.
- Check to see that you have setup your integration with the correct environment credentials. For example in your CRM, you may have a production environment and a Sandbox environment, with your specific campaign being in the wrong environment.
- If you’re using the campaign search box but are not getting results, please type in the entire campaign name from start to finish, or search for the campaign ID.
- If NO campaigns appear in the mapping drop down at all, try to disable SSO (single sign-on) for your CRM.
10. Integration error messages in Logging > Integration
If, after a lead is captured, the lead is not successfully sent to your integrated CRM, you'll see an associated error message in the dashboard; go to Logging > Integration. Here is a table of common error messages and their meanings. If you are still not sure of why an integration failed for a particular lead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Integration Error Message||Meaning|
Required fields are missing/
Value for required field not specified
|Your CRM requires that a certain field must have a value in it within the lead record. If you are using Business Card Scanning, then you will see this message before the card has finished transcribing.|
|Contact already exists||The lead already exists in your CRM and you have your event integration setting to be “Insert new leads only” under “Behaviour”.|
|Cannot deserialize instance of ___ from VALUE_STRING value||The format of the value being passed to your CRM is incorrect. For example, Integrate Events could be passing an alphanumeric string to your CRM for a certain field, but for that field your CRM expects an integer or float number.|
|Multiple lead match lookup criteria||There are 2 or more leads in your CRM with the same key identifier values (e.g. name and email address) and your CRM does not know which lead to update.|