Send lead data from Integrate's Event Lead Management platform directly to your Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform. To setup your integration, you'll first need to configure API access within your Integrate account and add some key information into Integrate Events. Follow our step-by-step guide here to get Integrate Events fully integrated with the Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform.
What this integration feature can do
- Create new leads in Integrate
- Add data to an existing lead if one already exists with the same email address
- Passes the data in real-time
What this integration feature can't do (yet!)
- Create or update other Custom Objects
How to setup your integration
- In the Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform - Generate a new API key
- In (at account level) - Connect the Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform with the Integrate Event Lead Management platform by entering the API key
- In (at event level) - Add integration to specific event/s and map form fields to those in Integrate
To switch on this integration feature, speak with your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager for help.
🖥Show me how! Setup your the Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform integration
Create an API Key in your the Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform account
- Login to the Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform
- Go to Settings
- Click on 'Organisation Settings'
- Click on 'Generate Key'
- Add a name for the key
- Click on 'Copy Markup' - this will save a copy of the API key to your clipboard
Setup the integration in Integrate Events (formerly Akkroo)
- Login to Integrate Events
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click on 'Add new'
- Select 'Integrate' and click 'Add'
- Paste your API key into the 'Integrate API key' box
- Click on 'Save changes'
- Your Integrate account is now linked to Integrate Events
- Go to your event
- Click on 'Setup integrations'
- Click on 'Add new'
- Select Integrate and click on 'Add'
- Click on the 'Integrate Source' dropdown menu and select the required item
- Proceed to map your fields as required
- Note, fields designated as mandatory in Integrate should be mirrored in your form
- Click on 'Save changes' once finished
- You are now setup and ready for your collected leads to be pushed to Integrate.
For more information or help getting your Integrate integration set up, contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager.