Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Event Lead Management
Send lead data from the Integrate Event Lead Management system directly to the Demand Acceleration Platform.
The first step in setting-up your integration is to configure API access in your Demand Acceleration Platform and add some key information into Integrate Events. Follow our step-by-step guide here to get Integrate Events fully integrated with the Demand Acceleration Platform.
For an overview of the entire Event Lead Management process, see Event Lead Management with the Demand Acceleration Platform.
In this article
What this integration feature can do
- Create new leads in the Demand Acceleration Platform.
- Add data to an existing lead if one already exists with the same email address.
- Pass the data in real-time.
Integration set-up overview
- In the Demand Acceleration Platform - Generate a new API key.
- In the Event Lead Management platform - Configure integration by entering the API key.
| This integration feature needs to be enabled for your account.
If you'd like to connect events with your Demand Acceleration Platform, speak with your Customer Success Manager.
Connecting the systems
Create an API Key in the Demand Acceleration Platform
1. Login to the Integrate Demand Acceleration Platform and go to Settings.
2. Click on Organization Settings.
3. Click on Generate Key.
4. Add a name for the key.
5. Click on Copy Markup - this will save a copy of the API key to your clipboard.
Clicking the copy icon will copy the whole API key to your clipboard, so that you can paste it into your third party system when required.
| Each key is unique and consists of over 500 characters.
You won't see it displayed in full here.
Setup the integration in the Event Lead Management system
1. Login to the Integrate Events dashboard and go to Settings > Integrations. Then click on Add new.
2. Select Integrate and click Add.
3. Paste your API key into the Integrate API key box, then click on Save changes.
Integrate Events and the Demand Acceleration Platform are now connected.