Relevant to: Demand Acceleration Platform | Event Lead Management
Send lead data from the Event Lead Management system directly to the Demand Acceleration Platform. Processing your event qualified leads in the Demand Acceleration Platform allows you to add a layer of validation and additional routing rules to send clean data intelligently to your Marketing Automation or CRM system.
This article includes a step-by-step guide to complete the connection of the Integrate Event Lead Management system and Demand Acceleration Platform.
|You will need access to the Event Lead Management system and Demand Acceleration Platform to complete this setup.|
For an overview of the entire process, see Event Lead Management with the Demand Acceleration Platform.
In this article
What this integration feature can do
- Create new leads in the Demand Acceleration Platform.
- Add data to an existing lead if one already exists with the same email address within the same Source.
- Pass the data in real-time.
Integration setup overview
This is only done once within each Event Lead Management account to connect the corresponding Demand Acceleration Platform.
- In the Demand Acceleration Platform - generate a unique API key.
- In the Event Lead Management platform - add integration and enter the API key.
Connecting the systems
Create an API Key in the Demand Acceleration Platform
1. In the Demand Acceleration Platform, go to Settings.
2. Click on Organization Settings.
3. Click on Generate Key.
4. Add a name for the key to help identify it.
5. Click the Copy Markup icon - this will copy the whole API key to your clipboard.
| Each key is unique and consists of over 500 characters.
You won't see it displayed in full on the screen so use the Copy Markup icon to capture it.
Save the API key somewhere safe, so it can be added to the Event Lead Management system in the next step.
Set up the integration in the Event Lead Management system
1. In the Event Lead Management dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations. Click Add new.
2. Select Integrate and click Add.
3. Paste your API key copied from the previous section into the Integrate API key box, then click Save changes.
Your Event Lead Management system and Demand Acceleration Platform are now connected.